Air France-KLM is relaunching its Corporate Benefits Program designed for corporate customers. Corporate travel arrangements within international companies will have never been so easy and flexible thanks to the 14 exclusive benefits offered on all Air France and KLM flights, as well as on flights operated by HOP! and Joon. Moreover, as from November 1st, 2018, certain benefits will also apply to flights operated by Delta Air Lines, an Air France-KLM partner.
Taking corporate travel beyond your expectations
The Air France-KLM Corporate Benefits Program offers 14 benefits, designed around key values for corporate customers - service, flexibility, priority and recognition.
• Air France-KLM assigns to each customer a dedicated accounts manager who perfectly understands their business;
• a local sales team can also answer questions rapidly;
• a call centre is available at all times, in contact with travel agents.
• the Corporate Benefits Program offers more flexible ticketing deadlines1;
• possibility to change passenger name on the ticket1;
• travelers have a guaranteed seat in Economy class on long-haul flights1.
• customers can select their seat at any time2;
• they enjoy priority boarding on all long-haul flights1 2;
• they are taken care of first, receiving priority service on wait-lists2, in customer care for after-sales service1, in call centers1 2 and particularly in the event that things don’t go as planned2.
• On board and on the ground, Corporate Benefits Program members are recognized by Air France-KLM staff as valued customers, and enjoy a personalized experience.
1 *Some benefits only apply to specific booking classes. Some benefits are not yet available on all markets or at all airports (implementation in progress).
2 These benefits also apply to Delta Air Lines flights.