Viva Technology is an event bringing together the world’s most innovative startups and major leaders in their sectors. With this event, taking place from 15 to 17 June 2017, Paris becomes a key meeting place for Game Changers, celebrating together innovation and progress.
Air France has been investing for several years in digital tools and open innovation, essential levers for supporting the Company’s challenges. Viva technology is therefore an opportunity to promote Air France’s digital expertise and develop it further in cooperation with startups taking part in “pitching sessions” at the Lab.
Air France and the Future of Travel
Imagine how we can develop an airline’s services with new tools, how an airline can use innovation to more closely meet its customers’ expectations – examples of the key themes that will be presented and debated at the Air France 400 sq. m stand (“Lab”).
Digital innovation at Air France -
- 3 billion euros in revenue in 2016
- 250 million visits to the www.airfrance.com website, one of the most highly-visited French websites
- 21 languages available and 21 currencies
- 6 Million Facebook fans
- 250 expert staff in the Digital Technology Division
Open innovation at Air France -
- Some one hundred start-ups supported each year via the Corporate Start tech Factory programme
- Labs to validate innovations with customers, for e.g., Lab Line for the future
- Air France partner of French Tech
- Air France partner of the Paris city hall hacking meet-up (with close to 1,000 start-ups)
- Europe’s largest Hackathon organized in November 2016 on the “Customer Priority” theme
- Air France founding member of Welcome City Lab since 2014 – the world’s first French incubator devoted to Tourism
- Partner of MyAfricanStart-up and its initiatives in support of the innovation ecosystem in Africa